From project inception to close-out, Richard J. Driscoll, Consulting Engineer (RJDCE) contributes practical, risk-targeted and cost-effective technical solutions for new buildings and other structures, including:
- Foundations and below-ground elements for buildings, infrastructure.
- Non-building structures and structural support for non-structural components;
- Earth-retaining structures;
- Protection of adjacent structures and facilities for construction on urban sites;
- Residential buildings, additions and accessory structures.
RJDCE’s services related to new buildings and other structures include:
- Due Diligence and Feasibility Studies;
- Design and Design-Assist Consulting;
- Delegated Design and Temporary Facility Design for Contractors;
- Impact Assessment and Monitoring Oversight for Adjacent Buildings and Facilities;
- Peer Reviews and Third-Party Assessment for Lot-Line Construction;
- Construction Phase Services.