Civil and environmental structures serve practical functions in connection with transportation or utility infrastructure or site development. They often have design considerations particular to their function that require an interdisciplinary approach to design and construction.
Richard J. Driscoll, Consulting Engineer (RJDCE) presents wide-ranging design and assessment experience in connection with civil and environmental structure projects, including:
- Foundations and pads for equipment or towers;
- Liquid containment and conveyance structures;
- Retaining walls and other earth-retaining structures;
- Site walls;
- Utility vaults and manholes;
- Water and wastewater treatment structures.
In addition, RJDCE can provide services incidental to civil and environmental structure projects, such as impact assessment of adjacent facilities, design of temporary works for construction and investigation of construction-related claims and failures.