Richard J. Driscoll, Consulting Engineer (RJDCE) provides consulting structural and foundation engineering and construction risk management services to construction project stakeholders in the northeast and mid-Atlantic regions.
RJDCE’s specialty areas include:
- Site-Structural Engineering for Construction in the Urban Environment:
- Foundation engineering, construction sequencing, temporary works design, and risk management for adjacent structures for projects in the urban environment.
- Structural Condition Assessment:
- Observation, structural engineering analysis and evaluation of structural conditions affecting buildings, foundations, earth retention and other structures.
- Forensic Engineering:
- Damage and distress investigations, claims and litigation support.
- Structural/Geostructural Design:
- Foundations, excavation support, underpinning, shoring and miscellaneous structures, elements and components.